How do I get a visa, work permit and travel permission to work in China? (Consulate in your country)

To work in China, you have to get a Z visa to enter into China. Our cooperation school and CCESL team will walk you through the process step by step to get all the work visa application ducoments ready.The school will submit your documents to the closest Foreign affairs office to apply for the work permit and Z visa invitation letter. After they get these two papers, we will mail  them to you.And CCESL will also assist you to fill in the work visa application form when needed.

Tel: 0086-592-5934105      Fax: 0086-592-5934105      Email:hrccesl@163.com
CopyRight Since 2007 [CCESL.net]All Rights Reserved